February 21, 2011

This Baby Is Cramping My Style

Groupon (Living Social? I can't keep them straight) just sent out an email about 1/2-off ATV rentals out in the desert. Believe it or not, I have never ridden an ATV and I really, really want to!

While pregnant? Not so much.



Also apparently not a good time to start P90X.

But the really upsetting bit of news I've learned is that I can't sleep on my back after the first trimester due to something about crushing your vena cava...passing out...fatal...I was so mad I stopped reading. No one knows this other than my husband, but I only sleep on my back and stomach.

I am going to start a diary called Ways I Have Suffered for My Son. It will undoubtedly be a great companion piece to his Ways My Parents Have Messed Me Up for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment